The Malaspina Faculty Association (M.F.A.) is the professional association and certified trade union (under the B.C. Labour Code) representing instructional and non-instructional faculty at Malaspina University-College (those teaching vocational courses are represented by the BCGEU.)
We are members of a provincial organization, the Federation of Post-Secondary Educators of British Columbia (FPSE), which represents the concerns of most faculty in B.C. colleges, institutes, and university-colleges.
The work of the Association is carried out by the Executive, elected yearly at our Annual General Meeting, and 6 standing committees: Contract Negotiating, Personnel Stewards, Professional and Scholarly Development, Status of Women, Status of Non-Regular Faculty, and Human Rights & International Solidarity.
AGM 2007 Reports
- AGM - President's Report 2007 (Dan McDonald)
- AGM - Status of Women Committee 2007 (Anna Atkinson)
- AGM - Human Rights Committee 2007 (Lynn Wytenbroek)
- AGM - Committee of personnel stewards 2007 (Linda Cornell)
- AGM - Treasurer's Report (Brent Lee)
- AGM - Contract Negotiating Committee (Dominique Roelants)